Synxsole’s founders have been huge supporters of Rocktape for many years and use it daily in their clinics. Synxsole has worked with Rocktape Australia to have ‘Synxsole branded’ tape. It is the same innovative tape with all the same properties as any other Rocktape with H20 adhesive.
Each roll has 5M metres of Rocktape that is 5cm in width. Included is an instruction sheet for the most popular applications.
Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive, Rocktape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape used by practitioners and athletes. Rocktape is more than just a fashion accessory and is a valuable tool to assist with performance enhancement, athlete recovery and injury prevention.
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic – no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant – can be worn for up to 5 days
KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE ROCKTAPE
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- Low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
- 97% cotton
- 3% Nylon 6/12
POSTAGE & DELIVERY
Products will be dispatched within two (2) working days of processing your order.
Same day dispatch will occur for orders received by 12 noon AEST.
Shipping charges will be automatically calculated and added to your order based on these Shipping rates.